Saturday, March 26, 2011

Knitting Keeps Us From Unraveling

This card was made especially for my sister in Indiana.  She has had a couple of hard weeks and is a big time knitter, so I thought this might cheer her up.  She is in the process of moving though, so I thought I'd post it here for her to see. Then, once she moves, I'll send it to her new house.  It is always great to get some "fun mail" and not just bills and such! 

This stamp set is from Stampin' Up (Hand Knit) and the coloring is done with my Stampin' Up markers.

Now off to make a card for yet another sister who has been working her tush off at work and might be pleasantly surprised to receive some "fun mail!"

2 comments:

Abby said...

Such a cute card Corey! I didn't know your sister was moving! Will she still be in Indiana?

Corey Marie said...

Abby...she's just moving down the street from their current townhouse.

Post a Comment