Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Card Chain Challenge for July

As I'm packing to leave on vacation this week, I had time to make a card for Lily Pad Cards "Card Chain Challenge."  The challenge this month included a color palette, sketch and theme ideas.  I really wanted to use my new sea creature stamps from Recollections that my sister gave me for my birthday, so I went with the "friendship" theme and used the sketch. 
 The turtle is a stamp by Recollections and "Just Wavin' Hello" is from the sea critters set by Lawn Fawn. All paper came from my stash! The polka dot stamp used on the green in Versamark ink is from Stampabilities.
I used glossy accents and some gems on his shell to make him really shine! :)

The challenge is open until July 14....so go on over and play along. The best part about this challenge is that you receive a beautiful card in the mail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment